Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Twins Meet - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Twins Meet - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Twins Meet - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Twins Meet - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

The Twins Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Lightning

Roleplay Experience : 55

Character sheet
Name: Claire 'Lightning' Farron
Game: FFXIII

The Twins Meet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm

As I notice he spin and eventually slash hard again, I take a better stance, supporting all my weight in both legs to be sure I can handle the strength that may come with the blow. I read the blade movement, confirming it was directed to my right arm. I move my gunblade slightly as his blade and mine come in contact to each other. Damn, he hits hard. Applying some of the strength I had left, I force his blade away from mine.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Roleplay Experience : 49

Character sheet
Name: Cloud Strife
Game: FFVII

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:51 pm

She's good. Very impressive. I take a step back, taking a good look at her. I knew her leg would be a liability for her. Knowing that, I wouldn't go all out. I rush forward, and make a downward slash with the blunt side of my sword.
Back to top Go down
https://ffrevelations.forumotion.com
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:41 pm

I watch him closely, as he rushes towards me. As he swings his sword, I study the trajectory. As I noticed there is no way of blocking it, I chose to dodge instead. For that, I wait till the blade come closer, giving Cloud a false sense of security; then I make a back-flip, dodging the slash perfectly. As I lane on my feet, I wince.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:48 pm

I frown as my attack missed. I thought it would surely hit, but I didn't dwell on this fact for long. I noticed the slight wincing that she made when landing, and decided to make use of this. I leaped forward, and rotating my body in a vertical style, I bring my blade upwards, the blunt end moving to catch the entirety of her body.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 pm

The pain on my left leg distracted me for a few secs, enough time for not seeing the blow aimed at me. My first reaction was to hold my gunblade tight and block his blade. Thing is, I didn't have time to apply some strength on the block, so last thing I knew I was falling backwards, my back hitting the ground hard.

Damn it!
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I walk forward, a bit cautious as my steps carried me toward her. I allowed my blade to fall to my side, massive blade cleaving the ground as it passed through the air with a slight whistling sound. You are skilled. Your speed and reflexes are very impressive, but your wound hinders you from fully executing even the simplest of maneuvers. Let us go to an inn where you may rest your injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm

- Yeah I guess... - I sighed.

Just when did I became so weak?, I thought to myself. I was frustrated, I wouldn't deny it. A spar is a spar and I still have my pride. I got up slowly and returned my gunblade to its place, heading next towards the stream. I picked all my things and returned them to the bag attached to my leg. Ignoring the pain, I walked closer to stream, splashing some water on my face to clean the sweat.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:01 pm

I watch her slowly. I was wary at how she moved, making sure that she still wouldn't be a threat. She seemed tired and in pain. I put my blade back on my back, and walked to stand beside her at the stream. I bent over and splashed some water on my face and arms as well, but more of a refresher than to wipe the sweat from my body. I then turned and put my arm around her waist so that she could use my body as a support once we began to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm

I watched him closely as he took a spot next to me on the stream. He didn't seem to mean any harm so I sighed in relief. I froze as he placed one arm around my waist but didn't protest the help. Was way too tired to let my pride get the best of me; so I just remain quiet as we walk. A good meal and a bed sounded a great idea now.

What a day Lightning...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twins Meet
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: FF Roleplay Zone :: The Neutral Zone-
Jump to: