Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_vote_lcapNPC rival: Nikushimi I_voting_barNPC rival: Nikushimi I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
NPC rival: Nikushimi I_vote_lcapNPC rival: Nikushimi I_voting_barNPC rival: Nikushimi I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

NPC rival: Nikushimi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AgentAAA

Roleplay Experience : 20

NPC rival: Nikushimi Empty
PostSubject: NPC rival: Nikushimi   NPC rival: Nikushimi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Personal Information:

:Name:: Nikushimi Torikeshi

:Nickname:: the destroyer of worlds

:Appearance::
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=lord+prestor#/d38f67f

:Unique Characteristics::
greater than average physical strength, a wound mark on his leg from a strike by Sona's father, Kyoken.

:Age:: 522

:Height:: 6'0

:Weight:: 160 lb.

:Gender::
male

:Sexuality::
straight, draconic

:Nationality::
older than any pathetic nation

:Relationship Status::
single

:Family::
many, many, siblings, most of which deceased.
father, Xiuhcoatl, ultimate dragon of destruction and father to the black dragons, comatose.
mother, deceased.

:Side:: Neutral, undecided

:Level::

:Personality::
calm, composed, goal focused, selfish, focused on gaining greater power

:Likes/Dislikes::
likes death and destruction
dislikes descendants of the magi

:Favorites::

:History::
In the ancient war of the magi that would see espers used as weapons, and magic nearly devastate the world, the black dragons formed an uneasy alliance with the espers, who resented their reasons for fighting, being a powerful but heartless and cruel race, and Nikushimi fought alongside his father, Xiuhcoatl, the father of their race, in the war. He and his kin wreaked great havoc on the magi, but the magi were powerful themselves, and struck back. when the espers sealed themselves away, the black dragons lost their advantage, and many of them died. Xiuhcoatl himself was sealed away by the magi, and many of Nikushimi's kin died as they flew to the ends of the earth to escape their enemies. Nikushimi cried for revenge, and gathered monsters to help him do so. Nikushimi remained a terror on mankind in every age, and had a special hatred for magi. Attacking them whenever he found one of their kin still alive. This proved disastrous at one point, as a band of four heroes, Argus, Kyoken,
Osiris, and Atlas, banded together, defeated his armies, and sealed him away after a titanic battle, one which only Kyoken survived. recently, however, an evil summoner, desiring power, broke the seal, expecting Nikushimi to gratefully consent to being summoned in exchange. instead, he merely gained a quick death. He then turned his attentionto the village where his last rival and threat to his existence lived - Kyoken. A titanic battle took place between the dragon and now-blacksmith. However, despite living in peace, Kyoken had never stopped improving his skills, an error in the dragon's calculation, and the two fought on equal grounds, till the both of them perished from the other's final blow.
however, Nikushimi managed to survive by taking control of the body of said summoner, and changing it to a form more suitable for him. Now with heavily reduced power, Nikushimi is now looking for a way to gain his strength back, and more - and he likely won't need to look for very long.

Combat Information:

:Fighting Style:: mix of mid and long

:Class:: flame mage

:Weapon Fighting Style:: long-range, withering strikes

:Preferred Weapon Type:: tomes

:Combat Strengths::
10 offensive magic
7 incredible magic reserves
1 defensive magic

:Combat Weaknesses::
10 physical combat
7 close range
1 haughtiness

:Aura Color::

Equipment:

:Weapon::
tomes

:Weapon Information:: using books of magic inscription, Nikushimi fires energy blasts from these ancient grimoires

:Weapon Final Form::
Luna

:Weapon Final Information::
this tome fires off collected lunar energy, causing great destruction to what it hits. energy blasts can be charged to cause greater damage

:Other Equipment::
none

:Armor::
black dragon scale

:Armor Information::
while it doesn't appear upon him, Nikushimi is still a black dragon, and, as such, has hard, unyielding scales even in his humanoid form. these increase in strength as he gets his own strength back, and while not the most competent at stopping magical attack, physical attacks do much less damage to these hard scales.

:Armor Final Form: gaining his full strength back, Nikushimi can temporarily manifest aspects of his original form, temporarily coating his arm in black scales and growing claws, able to block most strikes.

:Armor Final Information::

Powers/Abilities:
Nikushimi draws from the element of flame, and as a dragon is able to use the skills of dragons and the most advanced strengths of magi both in this area. he is very offensively focused, however, his defenses are not as developed

:Character Powers/Abilities::

:Weapon Powers/Abilities::

:Armor Powers/Abilities::

Theme Song(s):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI_LZfihqUg&feature=related
Back to top Go down

NPC rival: Nikushimi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: Creation Zone :: Character Creation-
Jump to: