Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
The Twins Meet I_vote_lcapThe Twins Meet I_voting_barThe Twins Meet I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

The Twins Meet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Roleplay Experience : 49

Character sheet
Name: Cloud Strife
Game: FFVII

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:53 pm

After leaving the inn that I had found myself in after awakening, I decided to travel back to the cave that the woman and I had fought in against the pack of wolves. Once there, I found not a living thing in there. The blood spilled had dried, and it seemed that even the dead bodies of the wolves had dissipated. It was a mystery, but one I decided not to dwell on. Instead I turned and began to walk away. I had only taken a few steps before hearing a rustling sound nearby. I froze in place, my body tensing as I my ears strained to listen. After a few tense moments, I began a brisk pace away from the cave. I walked for a few miles, thinking about the fight the entire time. As I walked, I felt like I was being followed, but every time I turned back to look nobody is there. I usually just shrug it off and continue my journey. After 3 hours of nonstop walking, I come to a stream. Sweat rides down the sides of my face, and my black outfit feels a sticky. I quickly remove my clothing, standing in nothing but my boxers, and slowly wade into the cool waters of the stream. I lied there, soaking in the water when I felt something touch my foot. I jumped up, preparing to fight when I find an unconscious, half drowned woman. I quickly pick her up and carry her back to shore where I lay her down onto the soft grass, my sword just a hand length away. I see a weapon on her, a mechanical gunblade. I take the weapon, and hold it in my right hand, wary of her in case something was to go awry.
Back to top Go down
https://ffrevelations.forumotion.com
Lightning

Lightning

Roleplay Experience : 55

Character sheet
Name: Claire 'Lightning' Farron
Game: FFXIII

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

The scene from the waterfall became bury, being replaced by nothing but a bright light. Is this what heaven feels like?, I thought to myself. Once the light dissipated, I found myself in some kind of meadow. Looking around, I found someone. At first, was nothing but a shadow; but then it became all clear. I gasped.

- Fang, is that you?
- Hey there sunshine. Long time no seeing.
- Indeed... Is this... Heaven? - I had to ask.
She laughed. No, this is not heaven. This is nothing but a dream. And you have to wake up soon, ya know?
- But... The waterfall... Did I really survived that?
She chuckled, crossing her arms over her chest. You're just like Snow. Too stubborn to die.
After that, a strong light hit me again. All became too bright for me to see, as I felt myself fall into the unknown.
Time to wake up sunshine...

Reality hit me hard as I began to stir and cough violently.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 pm

I stare at the woman, taking in her features. She had pink hair and strong facial features. She emanated the aura of a powerful warrior. My eyes traveled down her wet body, completely taking in every detail. From the looks of it she was possible of high rank. She looked strong and well trained. Her weapon was that of a gun that transformed into a sword, and vice versa. It isn't an easy weapon to handle which means if she can wield it masterfully then she is a formidable being indeed. Her clothes were soaked through, and clung to her body. She had some noticeable assets. I give her a slight shake, trying to bring her to as she began to cough, but at the same time I keep a firm grip on the gunblade in case she turns out to not be so friendly.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 pm

I could feel every muscle and bone scream in agony. It was a hell of a fall and I was lucky to be alive. Maybe Fang was right, maybe I was really too stubborn to die. After a few violent coughs, I tried to slowly open my eyes; it was difficult. The sun was blinding me. Focusing on my other senses, I found myself being held. My alert senses immediately went on. After a few blinks, my eyes finally adapted to the light. After inspecting the surroundings, I found myself being held by a shirtless blond man.

- Who... who are you?

Can this get any worse and odd?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:30 pm

My body tenses as she awakens. Her eyes a soft blue that seemed to go on forever. I bit my lip to keep myself from staring and quickly stood up, dragging her with me. I pick her up, and take her back over to the stream. I sit her down, and get a cup of water using my hands. I splash it in her face, trying to get her to awaken a little more quickly. I pick the gunblade back up, and go to sit next to her. I sit down cross legged in front of her side opposite the stream. Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:36 pm

I felt myself being dragged by the strange man to the stream, as he splashes some water over my face.

- No need for that, I'm awake... Sort of. - My hand moved to my head. - I feel like I have been run over by a bunch of chocobos... Is that good? - I eyed the stranger again and I couldn't help but notice how little he was wearing.

And it just got worst...
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:40 pm

I gave the woman a soft smile. She looked beat up, but other than that fine so I decided to take her word for it. So you mind explaining why I found you drifting in this here stream. I inch a little closer, lifting the hand not holding her weapon and placing it on her forehead to make sure she had no fever after being in the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I let my alert senses drop slightly as I came to the conclusion this man seemed to mean no harm. He saved me after all I guess... I twitched at the word saved. I didn't needed to save.

- Long story short... I jumped down a waterfall. - I eyed him in curiosity as he placed his hand on my forehead. That was when I remember being shot somewhere on my left hip. I made a movement with my left leg; made me wince in pain.

No good.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I feel her sudden shift in pain. My eyes travel down her body, a little more slowly this time. They rest upon her left leg, and my eyes widen a bit. A bullet hole had made its way into and out of her leg. The water had washed the blood away, and possible cleaned it, but it wouldn't be long before it started up again. No worries I'll take care of that for you.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 pm

I lower my eyes, following his gaze. They stop on some sort of bullet hole. I knew I had been shot..., I sighed. I eyed the stranger, as he offered himself to take care of my wound.

- You don't need to. I can take care of it myself.

I looked around, attempting to spot my bag. But it was nowhere to be found. Instead, I found my loyal gunblade being held by the man.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:04 pm

I ignore her words and wondering eyes as I get up. I walk over to my clothes where I rip the 1 sleeve on my outfit off. I walk back over to her, and move her around so that her leg was in the water. I allow the remaining blood to soak off and her wound to be cleansed more thoroughly. Once satisfied, I shifted her back around and ripped my sleeve so that it formed a long strip of material. I swiftly tied the strip around her leg, making sure it was tight enough so that the blood would be held back, but not so tight as to it wouldn't be able to flow properly. Once again satisfied, I stepped back to eye my work before taking a more closer look at the gunblade. This is an interesting weapon you have here. It couldn't have been easy to master.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:11 pm

I sighed in defeat as he made his way to tend my wound. Stubborn man I see...Just like... I shook my head, making sure that thought would stay here it should be: outside my head. I watched closely his movements, studying every inch of him. By his muscular features, I could tell he would be some sort of... warrior?
I was taken from my wondering as he spoke about my weapon.

- It's not that difficult to handle as it seems. Its like a part of me in battle.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:22 pm

I gave a slight smile at her words. It crept on my face and poked at it til I just had to let it stay there. I knew how she felt. I felt the same way about my sword. I threw out my hand for her to take. It is a very interesting weapon. It seems to fit you.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

The expression on his face didn't pass unnoticed by me. He seemed to know exactly what I was talking about for some reason... I noticed he was handing me my gunblade back; I took it gladly, touching it like something precious.

- Fitting me, you say? I guess you can say that.

I eyed him again in curiosity. Just who is this man?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:31 pm

I turn and walk back to my clothes, my boxers dried now, but still a bit damp. I quickly bent over and picked up them up. I pulled my outfit back on, and picked up my sword before walking back over to her. So to who do I owe the pleasure of meeting?
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 pm

I move my eyes away quickly to the stream as the man moves away to get dress. My mind starts to work properly again as I wonder what should I do next. So... I lost my bag with all the things I would probably need to be out on the woods with no issues... so I guess what have left is my now wet cellphone, some ligaments... and some money. I reached for the small purse around my thigh, taking out all that was inside so it could dry. I felt the man approach me again, now fully clothed.

- Lightning. Lightning Farron. And you are?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 pm

I notice her deep in thought as she take out some items. She places a wet cellphone, money, and more onto the ground to dry out in the hot sun. After hearing her name, I look up into the sky as I take my sword from upon my back, and hold it in front of me. My blond hair shines under the golden rays of the sun. The name's Cloud. Cloud Strife. And this is my partner.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:03 pm

- Nice to meet you Cloud. - I held my hand for him to shake as I turn to face him without getting up. - I apologize if the circumstances aren't the best. - I sigh, looking at his sword. That's a big sword you have. Not the size many would use anyways. Looks kind of heavy and hard to manage in battle. - I noticed, placing my gunblade back to its resting place.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:07 pm

A slight smirk slides onto my face as I take her hand. With great ease I pull her to her feet even though she was just looking for a hand shake. Would you like to test my efficiency with this great big blade? I put my arm around her. I had to make sure she was steady enough to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I wince slightly as he pulls me up on my feet. I half smile awkwardly as he supports me with his arm.

- So... You're suggesting... you give me a demonstration of your skills, is that so? - I couldn't hide the amusement on my voice.

Someone is a bit cocky I see..., I smirked slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:16 pm

A small chuckle escapes my lips. I don't know why, but I feel so at ease around her for some reason. It's like I've known her for a lifetime and yet we just met. Making sure she is pretty steady, I walk over about 5 feet away before turning back around, planting my feet firmly in the ground and facing her. In retrospect, it's a chance for you to see mine and vice versa so that we may have more of a feel for each other.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:20 pm

- That's a good point. - Assumed my regular position, arms crossed above my chest. - I can tell you're some sort of warrior for sure, so this should be interesting. - I said, half smiling.

He sure has some attitude. This should be interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:23 pm

With my sword now in my right hand, I hold it out in a one handed stance. I study her, watching every part of her body. I close my eyes briefly. A breath enters and leaves my body silently as I allow myself to become one with my sword. When my eyes open, I am in front of her, slashing horizontally across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Studying his movements and his body language, I barely have time to grab my loyal gunblade, using it to block his slash.

- Guess someone was not joking around huh? - I look into his eyes trying to read his mind. He wasn't joking about the sword. He's applying a good force on it. I barely have strengths left to hold it in place.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:33 pm

I catch her gaze, and stare her down. I press down on her gun blade with my sword, my free hand by my side. Her reflexes are good. Lets see if she has the speed and strength to back it up. I press down harder, then spin and give a slash at the same instance, the blade going for her right arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Twins Meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Meet   The Twins Meet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twins Meet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: FF Roleplay Zone :: The Neutral Zone-
Jump to: