Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
My character sheet - Wind I_vote_lcapMy character sheet - Wind I_voting_barMy character sheet - Wind I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
My character sheet - Wind I_vote_lcapMy character sheet - Wind I_voting_barMy character sheet - Wind I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

My character sheet - Wind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Legacy

Roleplay Experience : 0

My character sheet - Wind Empty
PostSubject: My character sheet - Wind   My character sheet - Wind I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am

Personal Information:

:Name:: Unknown

:Nickname:: Wind

:Appearance:: He wears a black sleeveless vast which is bullet proof and a black pants and combat boots with a pair of biker gloves (the whole apperance and feel is something like cloud when he is in advent children)

:Unique Characteristics:: Ambidextrous.

:Age:: 21

:Height:: 175 cm

:Weight:: 54 kg

:Gender:: Male

:Sexuality:: Straight

:Nationality:: Asian

:Relationship Status:: Single

:Family:: Unknown

:Side:: Neutral

:Level:: Level 1

:Personality:: Quiet, Most of the time he acts uncaring but he is a kind person.

:Likes/Dislikes:: He is fine with most of the things. Dislike: Flirts, lies, Disloyalty

:Favorites:: Unknown

:History:: Wind was the nickname given to him as he always disappear from sight of his opponent just like wind. Since young he always hears stories from different world about heros and heroins this drive him to work even harder in the training school. At the age of 13 he got into a advance training school but he failed to make it to any top elite force in the world at the age of 15. A teacher then decided to offer him special training for free. Since it was free and Wind was not thinking anymore about becoming any heros or heroins he hear when he was young so he train with that teacher while his teacher was skilled in gunblade he taught him all that he knows and as time passes his teacher thinks that he have learned everything that there is to teach so he told him to find what he wants in life. After a few failed relationships Wind decided that he would want to walk the world and one day find his true love and also meet and see the world

Combat Information:

:Fighting Style:: Mix

:Class::

:Weapon Fighting Style:: Swift, Surprise, Aggrssive

:Preferred Weapon Type:: Gunblade

:Combat Strengths:: Stamina -10

:Combat Weaknesses:: Heal -10

:Aura Color::

Equipment:

:Weapon:: Blast Revolver Gunblade

:Weapon Information:: This gunblade is a modified version of a normal revolver gunblade the material to make this weapon is stronger and lighter and the style and size of this gunblade is similar to the Blazefire Saber Gunblade but this gunblade can't be tuen into a gun and the barrels of this gunblade are modify while the it uses a particle drive in the cylinder to trigger explosion making it even lighter then usual thus making this gunblade consistant in reliability and power.

:Weapon Final Form::

:Weapon Final Information::

:Other Equipment:: (This is for anything that isn't your main weapon. Exs. are smoke bombs and kunai and such.)

:Armor::

:Armor Information::

:Armor Final Form:

:Armor Final Information::

Powers/Abilities:

:Character Powers/Abilities::

:Weapon Powers/Abilities::

:Armor Powers/Abilities::

Theme Song(s):
Back to top Go down

My character sheet - Wind
Page 1 of 1