Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
wandering    - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwandering    - Page 2 I_voting_barwandering    - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
wandering    - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwandering    - Page 2 I_voting_barwandering    - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

wandering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Roleplay Experience : 49

Character sheet
Name: Cloud Strife
Game: FFVII

wandering    - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

I grip my blade tight in my hands, and dive straight into the mass of black bodies. I slash left and right, my blade a blur amidst all those around me. I cut down the wolves that stand before me, not letting one get by. I allow myself to be lost in the thrill of the battle, letting my sword be an extension of my own body. I feel the blade slice through them all as smooth as a knife through butter. The heavy blade aiding to the cutting capacity of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
https://ffrevelations.forumotion.com
AgentAAA

Roleplay Experience : 20

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:06 am

Sona brushes the sweat from her forehead. "hey, did you get 'em all there, tough gu-oof!" sona says, getting struck from behind by a wolf's lunge, knocking her down. biting into her shoulder, a strange power came from the wolves jaws as it did so. "that's an interesting ability..." Sona sayys, seemingly not seeing the horror of the situation as the wolf took her life energy slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:35 am

I glanced over, a bit of a scowl crossing my face at the interruption. It's removed at seeing the wolf take you down. I jump over the remaining wolves, and slam the flat part of my sword into the wolf in a golf like way. The wolf jumps over the blade, and lands lightly on the other side of me. I turn, and take a good look at him. He was much bigger than the others, and his fur darker. His teeth were much brighter, and his ears more pointier. He seemed all the more ferocious than the others. It seems we found the leader of the pack.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:44 am

s...so we did." Sona says, struggling to get back on her feet. It's quite obvious she's bleeding from the wound, but she manages to stand up. "Can't waste time with him, or he'll heal the damage from me..." Sona says, even paler than her usual. "let's get him with one big rush."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:45 am

I grip my sword with both hands, the sound of moving leather echoing in the cave as I stared down at the leader. No. You stay put. I'll take care of him.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:48 am

"Hey, Tough Guy! Quit treating me like i'm some sort of fragile figurinne! This is nothing to a fighter like... me..." Sona says, her voice trailing off as she ends up slowly sinking to the floor, snoring, as it seems she's lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 am

I look back to give her a comment, but instead I find her sleeping. I want to go over and shake her awake, but instead I focus on the battle ahead. I allow my breathing to slow as I prepare for the first steps. I spread my feet apart, my sword held directly in front of me. Lets dance wolf. The wolf made the first move. He lunged faster than I anticipated and I had to throw up my sword to block. His head collided with the blade, and pushed me back. I slid across the ground, having to dig my heals and sword into the ground to stop.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:20 am

I climb to my feet. I could feel my blood pumping as I gripped my sword once again. The wolf lunged again, nothing but a black dot in the barely lit cave. Before, I would have put up my sword to block, but I've learned that it would be futile to try. Instead I sidestepped, allowing the wolf to slide past me. I then spun horizontally, and let the blunt side of the blade slam into the back of the wolf as I came down. The wolf was thrown into the ground below him, a sharp whimpering escaping his wounded body.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 pm

I began to feel my muscles ache from this seemingly endless fight. My grip on my sword loosens a bit as the weight of the sword starts to become more noticeable. The wolf slowly got to its feet. Dark red marks stained its body. The wolf breath was coming out in ragged gasps, but I myself wasn't doing so well either. I had to end this now.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Blue energy swirled around my sword. I gripped it tighter than before, putting all my energy into this last strike. Blackness seeped off the wolf. It gave a blood chilling howl as it leaped forward, bounding to me into fast strides. I ran toward it, my sword held out to my right side. As we neared, I brought it forward in a massive strike. My sword and the wolf's fangs collided together, energy exploding from the impact. I growled as I fought against it, the wolf impossible strong. I gave a final cry as I poured everything I had and pushed through the wolf's power. I cut all the way through the wolf, the 2 halves splitting before me. Unfortunately, the teeth of the wolf cut into my right arm, blood spilling from it and mingling with that of the dead wolf's. My vision began to blur and I fell to the ground in a jumbled heap.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Sona woke up a few hours later. " someone get the number of the chocobo that hit me..." she groans, noticing she's still in the sight where the wolves were. Suddenly alert, she stands up in a fighting stance with her mace at the ready, ignoring the pain that came with it, expecting an attack at any second. Instead, all she sees is a bunch of dead wolves nearby. "what...?" Sona says, confused by the sight.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:14 pm

I lie in the ground, feeling blood seep from my many wounds. I was breathing deeply, and with some difficulty. I felt my consciousness slipping in and out. I felt the woman stand, and knew she was okay. I gave a slight smile and that was all I remembered before I felt a darkness slip around me.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Sona walked to Cloud's unconscious form, taking a quicklook around to assure herself that no wolves remained nearby. she smiled at Cloud, "You really did a bang-up job there, tough guy....". taking a potion, she poured the healing waters on some of his wounds, healing most of the damage he took in combat, before picking him up bridal-style and walking back to the goblin encampment.
several hours later, after arranging him to have a bed at the local inn, she left, exiting the village. "sorry, tough guy, but I don't have time to waste..." she thought to herself. She'd managed to find the tracks she was looking for at the cave, and she was determined to follow them. It was a matter of life and death...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: FF Roleplay Zone :: The Neutral Zone-
Jump to: