Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_vote_lcapCharacter Template for an Existing FF Char I_voting_barCharacter Template for an Existing FF Char I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_vote_lcapCharacter Template for an Existing FF Char I_voting_barCharacter Template for an Existing FF Char I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

Character Template for an Existing FF Char

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Lightning

Roleplay Experience : 55

Character sheet
Name: Claire 'Lightning' Farron
Game: FFXIII

Character Template for an Existing FF Char Empty
PostSubject: Character Template for an Existing FF Char   Character Template for an Existing FF Char I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:21 am

- This character belongs to Final Fantasy (Insert number here) -

~ Personal Info ~

Photo ID: [Insert Photo Here]

Name:
Eyes Color:
Height:
Laterality:
Home:
Family:

(Feel free to had more details here if you know more personal info about your character)

~ Powers and Abilities ~

Weapon of choice:
Limit Break(s): (FFVII/FFVIII/FFXII characters only; Say the names)
Overdrive(s): (FFX characters only; names only)
Summoning: (FFXIII and FFX character Yuna only; Say what your character can summon. FFXII characters can only get a summoning by achieving a certain number of posts / If you're roleplaying as Yuna, you start with the first summoning, Valefor)
Exclusive Skill: (FFXIII characters only)

~ Limit Breaks ~

For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFVII, FFVIII and FFXII only. If your character does not belong to any game mentioned, you may skip this part. List your limit breaks here, explaining how they work; the more detailed, the better. (If they affect only one or more targets, if they are elemental...)

~ Overdrives ~

For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFX only. If your character does not belong to the game mentioned, you may skip this part. List your overdrives here, explaining how they work; the more detailed, the better. (If they affect only one or more targets, if they are elemental...)

~ Summonings ~

For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFXIII only/ Yuna from FFX. If your character does not belong to the game mentioned, you may skip this part. List the summoning you possess here, giving details of their Attacks/Special attacks/Combos; the more detailed, the better. You may add images if needed.

~ Exclusive Skill ~

For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFXIII only. If your character does not belong to the game mentioned, you may skip this part. Explain how your exclusive skill/move work; the more detailed, the better. (If they affect only one or more targets, if they are elemental...)

~ Strengths and Weaknesses ~

Every Final Fantasy character have their own weaknesses and strengths. Tell us the ones that your character have here. Try using numbers to make it easy. (Example: your character has high magic attack but low physical attack. You give the Magic attack a 4 while giving your physical attack a 2.)

~ Trivia ~
Here you can add some trivial and funny information about your character that you want to share (Hobbies, theme song...)

Code:
[center][color=red] - This character belongs to Final Fantasy (Insert number here) - [/color]

~ Personal Info ~[/center]

[b]Photo ID:[/b] [Insert Photo Here]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[b]Eyes Color:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Laterality:[/b]
[b]Home:[/b]
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]

(Feel free to had more details here if you know more personal info about your character)

[center]~ Powers and Abilities ~[/center]

[b]Weapon of choice:[/b]
[b]Limit Break(s):[/b] (FFVII/FFVIII/FFXII characters only; Say the names)
[b]Overdrive(s):[/b] (FFX characters only; names only)
[b]Summoning:[/b] (FFXIII and FFX character Yuna only; Say what your character can summon. FFXII characters can only get a summoning by achieving a certain number of posts / If you're roleplaying as Yuna, you start with the first summoning, Valefor)
[b]Exclusive Skill:[/b] (FFXIII characters only)

[center]~ Limit Breaks ~[/center]

[i]For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFVII, FFVIII and FFXII only. If your character does not belong to any game mentioned, you may skip this part. List your limit breaks here, explaining how they work; the more detailed, the better. (If they affect only one or more targets, if they are elemental...)[/i]

[center]~ Overdrives ~[/center]

[i]For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFX only. If your character does not belong to the game mentioned, you may skip this part. List your overdrives here, explaining how they work; the more detailed, the better. (If they affect only one or more targets, if they are elemental...)[/i]

[center]~ Summonings ~[/center]

[i]For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFXIII only/ Yuna from FFX. If your character does not belong to the game mentioned, you may skip this part. List the summoning you possess here, giving details of their Attacks/Special attacks/Combos; the more detailed, the better. You may add images if needed.[/i]

[center]~ Exclusive Skill ~[/center]

[i]For Final Fantasy characters that belong to FFXIII only. If your character does not belong to the game mentioned, you may skip this part. Explain how your exclusive skill/move work; the more detailed, the better. (If they affect only one or more targets, if they are elemental...)[/i]

[center]~ Strengths and Weaknesses ~[/center]

[i]Every Final Fantasy character have their own weaknesses and strengths. Tell us the  ones that your character have here. Try using numbers to make it easy. (Example: your character has high magic attack but low physical attack. You give the Magic attack a 4 while giving your physical attack a 2.)[/i]

[center]~ Trivia ~[/center]
Here you can add some trivial and funny information about your character that you want to share (Hobbies, theme song...)
Back to top Go down

Character Template for an Existing FF Char
Page 1 of 1