Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
wandering    I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
wandering    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
wandering    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
wandering    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
wandering    I_vote_lcapwandering    I_voting_barwandering    I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

wandering

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AgentAAA

Roleplay Experience : 20

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 am

Sona treaded carefully through the caverns, looking every inch the warrior. she wasn't entirely sure where she was at the moment, but this didn't really bother her - she had no set home or friends anyways, after all, just an encampment she frequently visited. Others more learned in this world might, on initial examination, believe her to be the famed warrior lightning, having the same pink hair, and pale face, but both the odd armor she was wearing and her happy expression would give her away as someone else to most who did know the rather more moody, and entirely differently dressed Lightning. "where am I now, I wonder?" Sona says. "wonder if there's fish in this cave."
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Roleplay Experience : 49

Character sheet
Name: Cloud Strife
Game: FFVII

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:40 pm

I walk calmly through the grassy terrain. My steps making a soft crunching sound in the wet grass. My hands were behind my spiky yellow hair as I lost myself deep in thought. I could feel the cool metal of my sword as it sometimes bumped against my legs, the coolness penetrating even the leggings of my black outfit.
Back to top Go down
https://ffrevelations.forumotion.com
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Sona heard a lightly armored person draw near to where she was, cocking her head towards the direction of the noise. getting up from the small pond she was examining, she headed towards the cave entrance and out, wondering who could possibly be in the middle of nowhere like this - perhaps a monster?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:41 pm

I give a small sigh as I let my hands fall lightly to my sides. I was bored and wanted something to do. As I got past a pair of bushes, I came upon a cave. It was dark, but I didn't care. I approached it, my right hand moving to the hilt of my sword that was resting on my back. The red hilt with the gold bottom jutted out past my right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:02 pm

Sona stepped out of the cave, putting her hand on her hip as she saw Cloud standing in front of her. "Wow! pretty big sword for such a skinny guy." she commented, seeing the hilt of cloud's buster blade. "Who are you, tough guy?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 pm

I give off another sigh as I see it is nothing more than a woman. My hand falls from the hilt of my sword, a calm air settling over me. I walk past the woman and into the cave where I find a slightly large rock. I take my sword off my back and lay it against the wall, the tip slightly digging into the earth. I take a seat where I close my eyes and lean back, allowing myself to rest against the wall of the cave. That is unimportant.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:11 pm

"may not want to lay against that. there's a bunch of little leeches in this cave - and it hurts detaching 'em." Sona says, pointing to a nearby rock with a few leeches attached. "you certainly haven't been out in the woods much, have ya?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:16 pm

I give a low growl as I stand up, and sure enough there were a few of the bloody suckers. I rip them off, wincing a bit from the pain as a few had already bit into the skin. I glare at the woman before grabbing my sword and placing it back on my back. I strode forth, intending to leave the godforsaken cave where there seemed to be no peace and quiet.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 pm

"No, don't detach em like that, the bleedin'll attract monsters out here, like ocelots, or.... wolves..." sSona trails off as she sees several shapes nearby. pulling her mace out and readying it for battle, she quickly realizes there is no escape route here.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:41 pm

I turn my head as I hear the noise piercing the darkness of the cave. I grab the hilt of my sword as I stand go to stand beside the woman. As I do, the first of the creatures appear. They were huge black wolves, and their teeth were menacingly white and sharp against their black bodies. I slowly slid my sword from its resting place, the slowness adding to the dangerous affect that it gives. I held it straight out, the huge blade gleaming in the sunlight behind me as I prepared for battle.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Sona stands up, taking out her black metal mace, readying the weapon, as one of the wolves dashed at her suddenly. Sona took her short weapon and came in with an overhand chop, which normally would have been too far away to hit the creature, except for the fact that the mace actually extended outwards to thrice it's length, on par with the massive sword of Sona's dashing companion in length, as she brought it down on the wolve's head. the wolf crashed into her despite, however, and they fell into a tumble.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 pm

I see the black mace that the woman wielded with pretty good proficiency. I reach over and pluck the wolf off her, tossing it into its companions as I jump and send a massive strike, cutting it in half. I wince slightly as a wolf claw at my sword arm, red marks appearing on the skin in long strips.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:06 pm

"pretty good specimens." Sona remarks, as a white aura briefly appears around her, as an image of a harpie seems to appear for a split second behind her. "Aero!" she exclaims, as several small whirlwinds appear on the wolves, causing some cuts and scrapes on each one.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 pm

I grip my sword with both hands, not giving her words another thought. I prepare to lose myself in the sense of fighting as blue energy flows all around me. I close my eyes and fill my lungs. When I open my eyes, I let the breath out and send a massive side slash toward one of the wolves. It cuts through the whirlwind, and cleaves its 4 legs off. I then spin to the opposite side, jumping a bit and ending up upside down as I bring my blade up and catching another wolf under its belly with the blunt end, sending it flying through the air. I land on the other side of the cave, the wolves now between me and the woman.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Sona sees another wolf lunging toward her, blocking it's massive teeth with her arm. the wolf bites down and causes some pain, making a cracking noise as it does so, but the thick leather armor on Sona's arm remains undamaged. shrugging it off, Sona hits the wolf twice on opposite sides of it's face, before coming in with an underhand swing on it's jaw that knocks it into the air, at which point Sona extends the mace, smashing the wolf in midair with a strike to it's side, knocking it into the nearby cave wall.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:51 pm

I don't worry bout the woman as 2 wolves come straight at me. I grip my sword tighter. I could feel my knuckles whitening underneath my gloves. I stepped to the side as one lunged at me, but was unable to dodge the other as he tackled me with its massive head. I slam against he cave wall, and feel my sword grip slacken a bit. I quickly tighten my grip once again and slam the wide part of the blade down onto the wolf that tackled me. It flattened against the ground, and I brought the sharp end down onto its back, the heaviness of the blade allowing it to easily slide through the skin and bones of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:20 am

the wolf got back up in front of sona, as another wolf circled behind. "hmm, if you're that strong, then maybe..." sona said almost curiously, putting away her mace as she suddenly rushed at the wolf, the wolf responding in kind. as the wolf nearly reached sona, she suddenly adopted a stance, as the sillhouted image of a goblin appeared behind her for a split second. suddenly, she stepped forward and brought her fist at the wolf, hitting it impossibly fast with a bunch of quick punches. "goblin punch" Sona smirked, the wolf falling dead from the strike, before narrowly ducking the other wolf's lunge.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:22 pm

I glance over, and see the woman take down a wolf with a single punch. I raise a brow at the technique that she had used. I didn't have time to think on this any longer before I fall to the ground. I wolf snaps its massive jaws at me, trying to bite my face off. I slide my blade in between us, using it to keep him away.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:22 pm

as the wolf turned, sona charged at it, slashing with her fingers, which temporarily gained ethereal claws, seemingly dripping with liquid, to slash the wolf's face. the wolf in turn lashed out with it's paw, the claws leaving a rip in sona's armor, and the muscled paw knocking her back, nearly causing her to fall.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

I growl as I make a slashing motion, throwing the wolf off of me. The wolf sails through the air, a mass of black and white that crumples as it hits the wall. I grip my handle with my right hand as I climb to my feet, more wary of the wolves now than ever before. My eyes dart back and forth between the frothing mouths of the growling wolves.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Sona pulled out her mace as the wolf attacked again, stopping it's bite by lodging her mace between her and the wolf, the wolf biting down on the metal shaft. suddenly, the wolf let go as it howled in pain, it's wound from he poison claw seeming infected. Sona smirked as she struck the dog with the mace, taking advantage of the sudden opening, as the wolf fell, unconscious or dead, Sona didn't know at the moment. looking towards her ally, who was having trouble, she quickly muttered a few words, a giant bee silhouette behind her as she did so, before pollen fell on her wounds, the wounds seeming to greatly lessen in damage, before charging, seeking to give her companion by circumstance aid.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:42 pm

I glare at the woman as I see her coming toward me. I didn't need her help for these wolves. I could handle them by myself. I swung downward, breaking the bones of 1 wolf the the blunt side of my blade. I then quickly spun around, catching another wolf in the face with the blunt side, sending it crashing into the walls of the cave.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:45 am

"you're using the wrong side of the sword, ya know." Sona said, commenting to her companion. "not that it's really cramping your style." Sona says, regarding the wolves Cloud had trounced.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Character sheet

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:34 pm

I stand straight up, flipping my sword so that the point rested in the ground. I allowed myself to glance over at he woman, giving her a little wink. A warrior is only good if he can use all aspects of his weapon. To emphasis this, I slammed the bottom of the hilt into the face of a charging wolf. It hit him square in the eye, busting it completely and spewing eye stuff and bits of brains.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Sona watched cloud move suddenly, smashing the wolf's face, in minor shock. 'pretty fast for such a big blade - what IS he?' she thought, before mentally reminding herself that this was still a battle, and like hell she was going to let this blonde kid steal all her thunder. chanting again, she caused several more whirlwinds to rip into both wolves, leaving them in visible pain, as one wolf had at least one more broken limb. "there's your opening, tough guy!" Sona yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wandering    Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering    wandering    I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: FF Roleplay Zone :: The Neutral Zone-
Jump to: