Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
Sona ostermagidlen I_vote_lcapSona ostermagidlen I_voting_barSona ostermagidlen I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
Sona ostermagidlen I_vote_lcapSona ostermagidlen I_voting_barSona ostermagidlen I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

Sona ostermagidlen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AgentAAA

Roleplay Experience : 20

Sona ostermagidlen Empty
PostSubject: Sona ostermagidlen   Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 am

Personal Information:

:Name::

Sona Ostermagidlen

:Nickname::

:Appearance::

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/109/9/8/born_anew_by_rinoa_light_leonhart-d3ecbr0.jpg

:Unique Characteristics:: ambidextrous, 25/20 vision

:Age::

:Height::
5'5
:Weight::
:Gender::
female

:Sexuality::
bisexual

:Nationality::
unknown

:Relationship Status::
single

:Family::
father, biological.

:Side::
neutral, undecided

:Level::
1, apprentice
:Personality::
scholarly, cheerful

:Likes/Dislikes::
likes food, friendly people, monsters, cactuar, and winning
dislikes losing, jerks, being hungry, and rap music

:Favorites::
none

:History::
Sona was long known for her capabilities in his village, said to be a child touched by the gods. As she grew up, the daughter of a blacksmith in the village, she had first became a curiosity when, after watching the ambidextrous leatherworker of the neighboring town work in his village, she became ambidextrous almost instantly afterwards. The other curious thing about her was her interest in goblins and other monsters in the nearby forests, appearing almost friendly towards them at times. Unbeknownst to the villagers, he actually became friendly with the goblins, specifically, and learned their fighting style and methods from them, quickly surpassing their abilities, and even learning the goblin punch ability thought to be incapable to be mastered by any but a goblinoid.
This might have gone without incident, however, were it not for a sudden dragon attack on the town Sona lived in. a black dragon, the creature brought it's insidious minions to aid it's attack, and Sona fought against them. Due to a forest fire, the goblin tribe that had taught him soon died trapped by the flames. All seemed lost until Sona's father, seemingly a mere blacksmith, took a large mace and fought the black dragon and, to Sona's astonishment, defeated the dragon after a mighty battle in which he used both unparalleled might and strange magic. The blacksmith died of his wounds soon after the battle, but not before doing two different things. first, he explained to sona why he was able to use the powers he did, as they were the ancestors of espers, not in recent memory, but long before either of their times, did they mix blood. Because of this, they could learn abilities nobody else could and had greater strength than a normal human. The second thing the blacksmith did was to give Sona his powerful, enchanted mace, the Bunkatsu tsuchihoko, or splitting mace. Instructing Sona to live her life as she would, away from the source of her heartache, Sona roamed the wilds of the land, until recently....

Combat Information:

:Fighting Style:: Mix

:Class:: Blue mage

:Weapon Fighting Style:: crushing, heavy strikes, defensive bent

: Preferred Weapon Type:: Mace

:Combat Strengths::
10 defense
7 magic
4 strength
1 intelligent

:Combat Weaknesses:: (Max of 50 points. 1 stat has 10 and this is your STRONGEST weakness that will greatly hinder you in battle. 1 stat has 7 and this is your second strongest weakness. The rest range from 1-5 with 1 being not as hindering.)
10 agility
7 healing
1 inexperience
4 stealth

:Aura Color:: royal purple

Equipment:

:Weapon::

Bunkatsu tsuchihoko(splitting mace)

:Weapon Information::

a powerful and legendary weapon, the bunkatsu tsuchihoko looks normally like this:
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5239/344132-mace.jpg
but can also be extended into a multisectioned mace that can reach up to eight feet, while the ball section of the mace doubles in size, in the space of a couple seconds. Sona often does this during combos.

:Weapon Final Form::
Kami no batsu Bunkatsu tsuchihoko

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/092/1/9/Modern_Mjolnir_by_ContrivanCe1.jpg

:Weapon Final Information::

Charged with magic, the mace temporarily changes from an ordinary mace to a large war-hammer that unleashes a powerful shockwave of magic energy

:Other Equipment:: small pouches of salt, made to break on contact with anything, used mainly to blind an opponent.
:Armor::

:Armor Information::

the leather of various animals put together, along with a thin cloak, more protective than it appears due to the powerful creatures the armor was made out of. this, combined with sona's already formidable resilience to damage, allows her to survive blows fatal to another person with only minor injuries

:Armor Final Form: none yet

:Armor Final Information::

Powers/Abilities:

:Character Powers/Abilities::

:Weapon Powers/Abilities::
size changing power
magic shockwave(final form)

:Armor Powers/Abilities::

Theme Song(s):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjg2QPVdQC8anti7days

Last edited by AgentAAA on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Roleplay Experience : 49

Character sheet
Name: Cloud Strife
Game: FFVII

Sona ostermagidlen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sona ostermagidlen   Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm

hmm seems good but if you wouldn't mind could you compare the resiliency of your armor to something such as maybe levels of magic damage or strikes or something that way others can get a clear idea of just how strong it is
Back to top Go down
https://ffrevelations.forumotion.com
AgentAAA

Roleplay Experience : 20

Sona ostermagidlen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sona ostermagidlen   Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

hmmm... well, it's slightly better at defending against attacks than regular armor of it's current level.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Lightning

Roleplay Experience : 55

Character sheet
Name: Claire 'Lightning' Farron
Game: FFXIII

Sona ostermagidlen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sona ostermagidlen   Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Approved ~ ^^ (1/2)

You may now start to roleplay; Cloud needs to check on your weapon so try not to use its abilities, at least till full approve.
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Admin
Cloud

Roleplay Experience : 49

Character sheet
Name: Cloud Strife
Game: FFVII

Sona ostermagidlen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sona ostermagidlen   Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm

*Brings down my huge sword and blue light swirls around it as an approval mark forms over the sheet* Approved Wink
Back to top Go down
https://ffrevelations.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sona ostermagidlen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sona ostermagidlen   Sona ostermagidlen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sona ostermagidlen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: Creation Zone :: Character Creation-
Jump to: