Final Fantasy Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Revelations

Come and join the world of Final Fantasy. Fight and become the strongest there is.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Linguistic Stereotyping And Minority Groups In Japan Gottlieb, Nanette||
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 pm by 

» NPC rival: Nikushimi
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 8:24 pm by AgentAAA

» on the hunt
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:06 pm by AgentAAA

» The Twins Meet
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:06 pm by Lightning

» wandering
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 pm by AgentAAA

» My character sheet - Wind
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 am by Legacy

» The Lightning Strike
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm by Lightning

» Snow Villers From FFXIII
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

» Lightning FFXIII Sheet
Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Cloud

Top posters
Cloud
Guide for Starters I_vote_lcapGuide for Starters I_voting_barGuide for Starters I_vote_rcap 
Lightning
Guide for Starters I_vote_lcapGuide for Starters I_voting_barGuide for Starters I_vote_rcap 
AgentAAA
Legacy
Poll

Guide for Starters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightning

Lightning

Roleplay Experience : 55

Character sheet
Name: Claire 'Lightning' Farron
Game: FFXIII

Guide for Starters Empty
PostSubject: Guide for Starters   Guide for Starters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

First of all, welcome to the forum.
As you can see, we give you the opportunity to roleplay as your favorite FF hero or to make one yourself.
This guide will tell you the steps you must follow in order to start roleplaying.

Step 1 – Decide on your Roleplay Character
First you must decide: Do you want to roleplay as a Final Fantasy existing character or do you want to create your own? This is your first step here.

Step 2 – Make a sheet for you Character
--- If you chose an existing FF Character:
First think you have to check is that if your chosen character is available or not. For that, you need to check the list of playable characters of the game you picked. If there is no “-Taken-” in from of the name of your desired choice, you’re good to go; if there is, someone else already picked that one. After that, you need to make a new topic under Character Creation, filling the Sheet for an Existing FF Character and wait for an Admin to approve it.
--- If you chose to make your own Character:
The process is simple: You just need to create a new topic under Character Creation and fill the regular Character Sheet. Note that you have to give your creation unique powers and abilities while the FF Characters already have their own.

Step 3 – Technique Sheet
You have to make one so you and us, the Admins, can control which Techniques your character may or may not use in battle. Besides the unique techniques, your creation can learn different spells and physical techniques. Every time you level up, you get new slots for techniques so choose wisely.

Step 4 – Weapon Creation (For those who make their own Character only)
Every FF character owns a unique weapon. So we want to encourage you to make your own here. For that, you just need to fill the Weapon Creation Sheet and wait for an admin to approve it.

After your Character, Techniques and Weapon (in case you're making your own character) being approved, you're ready to start roleplaying.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Guide for Starters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy Revelations :: RP Information :: Get Ready, Get Set, READ!-
Jump to: